Here is your chance for an extravagant boutique lifestyle that is smartly finished in a superb contemporary style that is not only captivating upon entrance, but delightfully spacious in its natural flow, artistic flair, sleek design, and its relaxing open outlook that capitalises on a prime lifestyle location in the heart-warming suburb of Hectorville. Offering high end features with supreme fittings throughout, where attention to detail has not been spared, it offers all the ‘wants’ and ‘wows’ you could possibly warrant. Here stands an imposing Torrens Title property that resides in a small private dead end street, where only the whisper of your neighbours may be heard. Split over two storeys with a grand entrance front door that says, ‘honey I’m home’. Enjoy complete luxury with a special space, you can call home!
Things to Love:
• Natural timber flooring to stair case with feature pendant lighting that leads up to 3 x generous bedrooms.
• Impressively large Master bedroom, with spacious walk in robe & deluxe ensuite bath with ceiling shower roses.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature floor to ceiling built in mirrored robes
• Stylish main bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling, with an impressive integrated bath, super-size shower and deluxe vanity for all your pampering needs.
• The heart of the home, lies with the sleek, stylish and contemporary kitchen, with stone bench tops and water fall ends. Stainless steel Miele appliances, dishwasher, Matt Black tapware, gas cooking, with soft close doors and drawers, plus additional added pot drawers, all in a full gloss finish. Fully functional with plenty of bench & cupboard space, an island bench breakfast bar, and water points rear of your fridge for cold water & ice lovers, and for the cherry on the top; exquisite feature drop pendant lights , just for extra ‘wows’.
• Beautiful open plan living area, overlooking outdoor alfresco entertaining area with a stainless steel entertaining fan, ideal for those summer nights, which will work in hard with your individual Gas point for BBQ’s as you wine & dine family and friends alike.
• Full ducted reverse cycle, zoned heating and cooling throughout
• Automatic garage roller door, internal and external access, with epoxy paint coated floors, which can be utilised as additional space, for entertaining & more.
• Extra’s to love: An added study alcove area, a private courtyard, 2400mm door heights throughout, plenty of storage with additional storage up and below, of a fully lined storage compartment under the stairs with light. Intercom system with large LCD screen, NBN ready to rock, automated irrigated land scaping, private & secure. Low maintenance upkeep with artificial lawn at the rear and surrounded by visually pleasing exposed aggregate concrete…. the list goes on!
So many highlights, and not to be missed. An inspection is warranted to truly appreciate these boutique properties. For more information on these remarkable homes, please contact Ilana De Palma on 0412 949 521 or Loretta Cavallaro on 0423 642 215, we look forward to hearing from you.
RLA 270 940