Feast your eyes on this wonderful opportunity that offers low maintenance living with neutral contemporary hues and modern tones throughout that is not only captivating upon arrival, but delightfully spacious in its natural flow and relaxing open outlook that capitalises on a premium lifestyle location in the fast growing suburb of Holden Hill. It has all the ‘wants’ and ‘wows’ you could possibly warrant when looking for your next home, perhaps you might invest and nest on it for a while, or simply move straight in. A perfect all-rounder, and much loved property, where you can enjoy complete luxury in a special space, you can call your new home!
Things to Love:
• Master bedroom, with his and hers built in robes & deluxe ensuite bathroom, and television mount provisions and cable access. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both feature built in robes
• The heart of the home, lies with the stylish and contemporary kitchen, with standout drop ceiling, that features deluxe Caesarstone bench tops. Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, & gas cooking. This space is fully functional with plenty of bench & cupboard space, an island bench breakfast bar that overlooks the open plan living area
• Big and beautiful open plan living and dine area, overlooking the gorgeous manicured outdoor alfresco entertaining area, ideal for those summer nights, and autumn afternoons. A perfect outdoor space for entertaining all year round with family and friends.
• Fully ducted reverse cycle, zoned heating and cooling, private and secure automatic garage roller door, internal and external access
• Extra’s to love, no fuss no worries, easy care allotment, with tool shed, rainwater tank, offering privacy and security, includes security system, and down lights with big laundry, and external and internal access from all routes. So many highlights….
Not to be missed. A regrettable sale, as owners are moving interstate. An inspection is warranted to truly appreciate this timeless and classic home that was built to last for decades to come. For more information, please contact Ilana De Palma on 0412 949 521, I look forward to hearing from you.
RLA 270 940